Don’t Eat St. Nick | Multi Level Note Reading Game
If you have ever played the game, “Don’t Eat Pete!” that I grew up on, then you are going to love Don’t Eat St. Nick, a music note review game perfect for Christmas. Students will be guessing which note St. Nick is while naming their notes. Included are different variations to the game for you to choose from!
10 pages – PDF,Activity
If you have ever played the game, "Don't Eat Pete!" that I grew up on, then you are going to love Don't Eat St. Nick, a music note review game perfect for Christmas. Students will be guessing which note St. Nick is while naming their notes. Included are 8 different boards to choose from depending on the level of your students.
Digital layer option- I also included a digital layer that will allow students to use these as digital worksheets, adding the answers inside boxes. This is a TpT digital feature! After purchase, click the red "Open in Easel" button. This will give you access to a version with text boxes for student input and a highlighting tool to color the text. You can edit the digital overlay as you please, or use it as is.
- Don't Eat Frank; A Music Note Review Game
- Ka-Boom! A Music Note Review Game
- (I Spy...) The Nutcracker- Hidden Music Symbols
- Christmas Around the World Bundle
- Christmas Around the World Coloring Book
- Christmas Body Beat Rhythm Game
- Composer Time Capsule: Tchaikovsky
- Creative Story Compositions- Fa La La! (Christmas)
- Freeze Dance Bundle
- Group Made Fun- The Nutcracker
- Group Made Fun- Christmas Around the World
- Ho! Ho! Ho! (A Rhythm Bump It Game)
- Music Themed Christmas Cards
- Nutcracker Bingo
- Nutcracker Music Activity Worksheets
- Nutcracker Trivia Game