New Years Goals and Reflection Cootie Catchers
Making New Years goals and reflecting on past goals is something I like to do with students each year. Why not make the experience more fun and interactive? That is exactly what these cootie catchers (aka fortune tellers) do! Keep your students engaged as they start the new year with you!
2 pages – PDF
Making New Years goals and reflecting on past goals is something I like to do with students each year. Why not make the experience more fun and interactive? That is exactly what these cootie catchers (aka fortune tellers) do!
Two cootie catchers (available in both color and black and white) include:
- Reflection: It is always good for students to reflect on their past accomplishments which could lead towards future goal setting. This “cootie catcher” has questions that will allow them to reflect on the past year (or semester).
- Goal Setting: This “cootie catcher” has different questions focusing on new goals for the year. Before they start answering the questions, have students think of a specific goal they would like to work on. The questions will be related to that goal.
- New Years Secret Picture Music Tiles
- New Year Goals and Reflections
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Superhero Music Camp or Workshop
- Superhero Growth Mindset Posters
- Superhero Practice Praises
- Practice Praises Complete Pack (Music Themed)
- Blog Post: Spring Semester Kickoff (showing how I used these cootie catchers)
Am I responsible for sales tax or duties?
Due to current tax laws, sales tax is only charged to those in the state of AZ, United States. If you are with a school and have a tax exempt form, please contact me so I may adjust your tax rate. International customers are responsible for all customs/duties charged by their applicable country. Note: this is subject to change at any time to comply with local, national, and international tax laws.
I have another question about your store...
Please visit my store FAQ to get more information about pricing, shipping, and more!
Is this a shipped item?
No! This item contains files that will be downloaded to your computer. You may display, print them at home/work/school, or send to a professional printer.
Choosing One Word to Inspire • Music Educator Resources –
[…] took some time to reflect back on the past year. I like to pass around the New Years reflection cootie catcher (or fortune teller) which has specific questions to help students reflect. We turn it into a fun […]