Name that Christmas Carol
I wanted to give all my followers a little gift for “Giving Tuesday” as a thank you for all your support. I appreciate you! May you have a wonderful Christmas season and have a blessed New Year! Turning the popular “name that tune” game into a board game which you can use anytime, anywhere!
3 pages – PDF
I wanted to give all my followers a little gift for "Giving Tuesday" as a thank you for all your support. I appreciate you! May you have a wonderful Christmas season and have a blessed New Year!
Turning the popular "name that tune" game into a board game! I hope your students enjoy! (Pssst... you can use it during family night too!) Two board variations included. (Dice recommended for first game board that has the move back, skip ahead, etc. Dice not needed for 2nd game board unless you prefer to use it.)
Play the first few notes of a Christmas song, whatever team (or person) names the song first, moves a space on the board. The team who gets to the end first, wins!
Looking for more Christmas games and activities?
- (I Spy...) The Nutcracker- Hidden Music Symbols
- Christmas Around the World Bundle
- Christmas Around the World Coloring Book
- Christmas Body Beat Rhythm Game
- Composer Time Capsule: Tchaikovsky
- Creative Story Compositions- Fa La La! (Christmas)
- Freeze Dance Bundle
- Group Made Fun- The Nutcracker
- Group Made Fun- Christmas Around the World
- Ho! Ho! Ho! (A Rhythm Bump It Game)
- Music Themed Christmas Cards
- Nutcracker Bingo
- Nutcracker Music Activity Worksheets
- Nutcracker Trivia Game