Build a Boombox | Rhythm 2 | Interactive Digital Music Game
*Now includes 2 levels* (updated 2/18/21)Perfect for distance learning, students will be build a boombox as they answer the correct rhythm. Be careful though! If they answer too quickly and incorrectly, the game and puzzle starts all over again!
8 pages – Zip,Google Apps,Internet Activities
Perfect for distance learning, students will be build a boombox as they answer the correct rhythm. Be careful though! If they answer too quickly and incorrectly, the game and puzzle starts all over!
Build a Boombox Rhythm 2 covers:
- American terms- 16th, 8ths, and dotted quarter rhythms, or
- British terms- semiquaver, quaver and dotted crotchet rhythms.
This is a super quick game perfect for rhythm review and assessment. Play it at the end of a lesson, as a brain break or assign it to students.
Available as Google Slides, PowerPoint, Interactive PDF or have students scan the QR Code! To understand these options more fully, please watch the 1st video tutorial in this blog post.
- Have the student scan the QR code on a separate device then the one they are zooming on.
- Send them the link in the chat to the game (you will get the link when you open up the game from the READ FIRST PDF file). Then they screen share so you can see them play. (You will need to use a platform that allows you to screen share. In Zoom, you will need to change your permissions to allow the to screen share to you)
- Send them the QR code or link to play at home later.