Boo! Halloween Rhythm Game
Students will have fun “boo-ing” other players off the board with this Halloween themed rhythm game. Players will roll a dice and find the matching rhythm values to the number rolled. The goal is to “boo!” the other players off the board and be the first to finish!
4 pages – PDF
Students will have fun "boo-ing" other players off the board with this Halloween themed rhythm game.
Players will roll a dice and find the matching rhythm values to the number rolled. The goal is to "boo!" the other players off the board and be the last ghost standing.
*NEW* 3 boards to choose from! See preview!
- Game Board 1- notes (quarter, half, dotted, whole)
- Game Board 2- note and rests (quarter, half, dotted, whole)
- Game Board 3- notes and rests (quarter, half, eighth, sixteenth, dotted quarter, triplet)
For an "inside" look check out the video here.
- Boo! (A Rhythm Bump It Game)
- Creative Story Compositions- Fall Fun!
- Creative Story Music Compositions- Trick or Treat!
- Don't Eat Frank; A Music Note Review Game
- Halloween Body Beat Rhythm Game
- Halloween Music Composition Game
- Halloween Treat Toppers
- Halloween Trivia
- Music Coloring Sheets Halloween
- Music Web-Mathsters
- Spider Scales Puzzle
- Trick or Treat; A Musical Game
- Feed the Monster Rhythm Edition
- Feed the Monster BUNDLE
- Feed the Monster Keyboard Interval Edition
Am I responsible for sales tax or duties?
Due to current tax laws, sales tax is only charged to those in the state of AZ, United States. If you are with a school and have a tax exempt form, please contact me so I may adjust your tax rate. International customers are responsible for all customs/duties charged by their applicable country. Note: this is subject to change at any time to comply with local, national, and international tax laws.
I have another question about your store...
Please visit my store FAQ to get more information about pricing, shipping, and more!
Is this a shipped item?
No! This item contains files that will be downloaded to your computer. You may display, print them at home/work/school, or send to a professional printer.
There are no reviews yet.