Ships Ahoy | Treble, Bass, Guide Note BUNDLE | Interactive Digital Music Game
Perfect for distance learning or music lab, when students answer the notes correctly, the ships wheel spins! Guide notes included are: Low C, Bass C, Middle C, Treble C, High C, Low Bass G, Bass F, Treble G, High Treble F A good reinforcement for the lesson on notes!
132 pages – Zip,Google Apps,Internet Activities
Included in this Bundle:
Perfect for distance learning or music lab, when students answer the notes correctly, the ships wheel spins!
Guide notes included are: Low C, Bass C, Middle C, Treble C, High C, Low Bass G, Bass F, Treble G, High Treble F.
- Ships Ahoy | Bass Clef Notes
- Ships Ahoy | Treble Clef Notes
- Ships Ahoy | Grand Staff- Treble and Bass Clef Notes
- Ships Ahoy | Treble and Bass Guide Notes
A fun note reading review and assessment. Play it at the end of a lesson, as a brain break or assign it to students to play at home or during a music lab.
Play online or offline. Available as Google Slides and PowerPoint or have students scan the QR Code! To understand these options more fully, please watch the 1st video tutorial in this blog post.
- Have the student scan the QR code on a separate device then the one they are zooming on.
- Send them the link in the chat to the game (you will get the link when you open up the game from the READ FIRST PDF file). Then they screen share so you can see them play. (You will need to use a platform that allows you to screen share. In Zoom, you will need to change your permissions to allow the to screen share to you)
- Send them the QR code or link to play at home later.
Be sure to check out all the interactive digital music games under the distance learning tab to the left!