LeapFrog | Steps and Skips BUNDLE | Interactive Digital Music Game
Perfect for distance learning, students will be helping a frog leap to the lily pad as they answer the correct steps and skips shown on the keyboard or staff. Play it at the end of a lesson, as a brain break or assign it to students to play at home or during free time! A good activity to spice things up during the lesson!
18 pages – Zip,Google Apps,Internet Activities
Included in this Bundle:
Perfect for distance learning, students will be helping a frog leap to the lily pad as they answer the correct steps and skips shown on the keyboard or staff. Be careful though! If they answer too quickly and incorrectly, the game and puzzle starts all over!
- LeapFrog | Keyboard Steps and Skips
- LeapFrog | Staff Steps and Skips
This is a super quick game perfect for keyboard or staff steps and skips review and assessment. Play it at the end of a lesson, as a brain break or assign it to students.
Available as Google Slides, PowerPoint, Interactive PDF or have students scan the QR Code! To understand these options more fully, please watch the 1st video tutorial in this blog post.
- Have the student scan the QR code on a separate device then the one they are zooming on.
- Send them the link in the chat to the game (you will get the link when you open up the game from the READ FIRST PDF file). Then they screen share so you can see them play. (You will need to use a platform that allows you to screen share. In Zoom, you will need to change your permissions to allow the to screen share to you)
- Send them the QR code or link to play at home later.
Be sure to check out all the interactive digital music games under the distance learning tab to the left!