Christmas Song Bingo
How well can your students recognize the Christmas songs? Find out with this fun Name that Tune style Christmas Song game! Perfect for the holiday season. Parties, group lessons, camps, last minute fun! In Christmas Song Bingo, students will have fun learning and identifying Christmas songs!
146 pages – Zip
How well can your students recognize the Christmas songs? Find out with this fun Name that Tune style Christmas Song game! Perfect for the holiday season. Parties, group lessons, camps, last minute fun!
In Christmas Song Bingo, students are listening to the song and determining which Christmas song they hear and marking it on their bingo board.
- 35 Bingo Boards with Song Titles
- 35 Bingo Boards without Song Titles
- 35 Presentation Cards with Song Titles (big and small)
- 35 Presentation Cards without Song Titles (big and small)
25 Christmas songs included. Each board will have 24 of those songs (mixed) as well as a free space. The presentation cards can be used as PowerPoint or PDF. I also included a small version which is the best version if you want to print the cards.
Play the Christmas songs live on your preferred instrument. Or set up a YouTube playlist with all the pieces. Or play on your preferred audio service. (Spotify, Pandora, etc.) ***AUDIO FILES ARE INCLUDED***
- Jingle Bells
- Silent Night
- Winter Wonderland
- Jolly Old St. Nicholas
- Up on the Housetop
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
- All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- We 3 Kings
- Feliz Navidad
- I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
- Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer
- The First Noel
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Russian Trepak Dance from Nutcracker
- O Christmas Tree
- Away in the Manger
- Let It Snow
- Carol of the Bells
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Do You Hear what I Hear
This game pairs perfectly with...