It’s time! Tomorrow the MusicEdConnect.com online conference begins! I will be presenting in this conference, “Staying Relevant in Today’s Generation”. I am looking forward to sharing with all of you on Friday!
Top 10 Reasons to Register for MusicEdConnect.com (if you haven’t already)
10. Save Money. When I go to national conferences I can spend easily over 1,000 with travel and hotel. Depending on where it’s at, some years it’s higher, some a little lower. State conferences typically average around $300.00 and up. This conference is just $99.00.
9. Great Presenters. The line up for the first conference is awesome. You will recognize many names and faces…
8. Great Topics! (See picture above)
7. Live Sessions! Even though this is online, most of the presentations will be done live. This means that you will have the opportunity to ask questions afterwards!
6. Recorded! Can’t watch a session live? All the sessions are also recorded, which means you can view these at a later time at YOUR convenience until Feb. 1st, 2015. That is a year down the road!
5. Unique Exhibit Hall– In the exhibit hall you will find information and video’s about different companies.
4. Education– Each time I attend a conference my teaching grows from it and in turn my students benefit. There is always at least one thing (usually a lot more) that makes it worthwhile for me to attend. Matter of fact, when I can’t go, I feel like I’m really missing out.
3. Investment. When you invest in yourself and your business, you are nurturing you and your business to help you succeed. (not to mention it’s a tax write off!)
2. Comfort of your own Home. Watch the conference in your pajama’s. How can it get any better than that?!
1. Discount! I have a flash code that is good for $10.00 off if you register by Wednesday! Just enter FPS
Hope to “see” you there!