Stop Motion Animation Camp or Workshop
Stop Motion Animation is a workshop (or camp) with over 8 hours of lesson plans to use with your students. Stop motion brings static objects to life on screen and is an old technique that is still used on occasion today. Students will create their own stories that will bring to life!
15 pages – Zip
Stop Motion Animation is a workshop (or camp) with over 8 hours of lesson plans to use with your students.
Stop motion brings static objects to life on screen and is an old technique that is still used on occasion today. Students will create their story, learn how to create short animated sequences and bring their stop motion movie to life with music, optional sound effects and narration!
This lesson plan is completely adaptable. If you feel you need to spend more time on an activity, do it! Add, delete, adjust as you see fit! I found that some of my groups took longer on some things while others didn't take as long, so think of these lesson plans as a rough estimate and adapt as needed.
Please Note: I use the Stop Motion Studio app with my students during this workshop. It is available through Apple store or Google Play. I highly recommend this app as it is very versatile and can do everything you would need to do if you get the paid version. It is a super good deal with all that it can do! I highly recommend it.
Related Recommended Products
- Group Made Fun- Christmas Around the World
- Group Made Fun- The Nutcracker
- Group Made Fun: Accompanying Basics
- Group Made Fun: Mission Santa
- Group Made Fun: Practice Makes Perfect or DOES It?
- Let's Go to the Movies! (Music Camp or Workshop)
- Make More Teach Less- Summer Camp Course Info
- The Sheet Music Heist (Music Camp or Workshop)
- Creative Story Compositions- A Pirates Life!
- Creative Story Compositions- Carnival Circus
- Creative Story Compositions- Fa La La! (Christmas)
- Creative Story Compositions- Fall Fun!
- Creative Story Compositions- Medieval Quest
- Creative Story Compositions- Trick or Treat!