Music Lab Task Cards | Music History Edition | Editable and Digital Options
Last Updated 09/28/21Thank you for your interest in music lab task cards. After you watch the preview video, I would recommend that you read read some Q & A’s here.You may be interested in purchasing the full BUNDLE which includes ALL 8 editions. These cards will be a good addition to your music resources.
74 pages – Zip,Internet Activities
Thank you for your interest in music lab task cards. After you watch the preview video, I would recommend that you read read some Q & A's here.
You may be interested in purchasing the full BUNDLE which includes ALL 8 editions at a great value! (Bundle includes: Creativity, Ear Training, Early Childhood, Music History, Note Reading, Rhythm, Sight Reading and Theory)
Simply put, music lab task cards keep students focused, engaged and on task during their music lab time in stations and/or center activities. Whether you want students working on the iPad, Computer, using a Game, creating something fun on the Keyboard or writing on a worksheet, these task cards make prep time a snap!
Simply give your student a task card (or several) and off they go!
Single teacher license includes:
- Read First- Instructions and tips for teacher on using the task cards.
- Hundreds of (editable) music lab task card assignments already done for you, using many different lab tools including iPad/Tablet, Computer, Videos, Keyboard etc.
- Student Reflection Cards (or optional sheet), where students record what they have learned in the lab exercise.
- Teacher logs to track student progress.
- Task Card Log to keep track and organize the resources how you want.
- Video tutorial explaining how to use these task cards without printing.
- Membership to the private Facebook group where you receive continued music lab support. (Be sure to join!)
- Updated at least once a year (as needed) to keep your task cards relevant and make use of the latest resources. HUGE VALUE!
- JPG option for all the cards to send digitally (perfect for distant learning)
The creativity edition includes activities related to creativity, practice, performance, improvisation and composition.
Please note: Due to many variables, these cards are not separated into specific levels. The only exception is the early childhood cards which are geared for early childhood beginners typically in the 4-6 year old range.