Music Lab Task Cards | Creativity Edition | Editable and Digital Options
Last Updated 09/28/21Thank you for your interest in music lab task cards. After you watch the preview video, I would recommend that you read read some Q & A’s here.You may be interested in purchasing the full BUNDLE which includes ALL 8 editions. These cards will be a good addition to your music resources.
100 pages – Zip,Internet Activities
Thank you for your interest in music lab task cards. After you watch the preview video, I would recommend that you read read some Q & A's here.
You may be interested in purchasing the full BUNDLE which includes ALL 8 editions at a great value! Bundle includes:
Simply put, music lab task cards keep students focused, engaged and on task during their music lab time in stations and/or center activities. Whether you want students working on the iPad/Tablet, Computer, using a Game, creating something fun on the Keyboard or writing on a worksheet, these task cards make prep time a snap!
Simply give your student a task card (or several) and off they go!
Single teacher license includes:
- Read First- Instructions and tips for teacher on using the task cards.
- Hundreds of (editable) music lab task card assignments already done for you, using many different lab tools including iPad/Tablet, Computer, Videos, Keyboard etc.
- Student Reflection Cards (or optional sheet), where students record what they have learned in the lab exercise.
- Teacher logs to track student progress.
- Task Card Log to keep track and organize the resources how you want.
- Video tutorial explaining how to use these task cards without printing.
- Membership to the private Facebook group where you receive continued music lab support. (Be sure to join!)
- Updated at least once a year (as needed) to keep your task cards relevant and make use of the latest resources. HUGE VALUE!
- JPG option for all the cards to send digitally (perfect for distant learning)
The creativity edition includes activities related to creativity, practice, performance, improvisation and composition.
Please note: Due to many variables, these cards are not separated into specific levels. The only exception is the early childhood cards which are geared for early childhood beginners typically in the 4-6 year old range.