Jukebox Journey Christmas Decades | Christmas Camp or Group Workshop
In Jukebox Journey Christmas Decades, students will be learning what some of the Christmas songs that were written in each decade from the 1920’s to the present! Explore the development in Christmas music through these lessons!
– Zip,Google Apps,Internet Activities
In Jukebox Journey Christmas Decades, students will be learning what some of the Christmas songs that were written in each decade from the 1920’s to the present! Plus some fun Christmas traditions, popular gifts at that time, Christmas tree fads, etc. Students will be singing, dancing, playing games, hands on activities and more! And we can't forget about Christmas future where students will be composing their own Christmas melody!
Each decade includes a slide, making it easy to use for distance learning. Juke Box Journey Christmas Decades will give you approximately 4 (or more) hours of material. However, you do not need to use all the games/activities in each slide. Go through the links and see what you want to use with your students.
- Lesson Plans for each decade (1920’s-Future)
- Christmas Decade Slides- Choose between Google Slide & PowerPoint (covering 1920’s-2000’s)
- Direct Video and Game Links (if you have problems with the video.link’s in the slides, I gave you the direct links to YouTube (as well as the video.link).
- Roll a Christmas Melody
- Christmas Song Mixed Up Rhythms
- Christmas Lyrics Game
- Christmas Song Scramble
*Bonus* While the Christmas Carol Mixed Up Rhythms, Christmas Lyrics and Christmas Song Scramble games are hyperlinked inside the slides (1950, 1960 and 1990), I wanted to give you the full games files as well so you can enjoy them in future years as a stand-alone activity.