Halloween Music Composition Game | Witches Brew
Halloween is a fun time to create music. Students can create a spooktacular Halloween composition in this game by rolling dice and spinning for notes. It’s a great way to review note placement on the staff (stems going up/down), time signatures and rhythm!
10 pages – PDF
Halloween is a fun time to create music. Students can create a spooktacular Halloween composition in this game by rolling dice and spinning for notes. It's a great way to review note placement on the staff (stems going up/down), time signatures, rhythm, measures... all while creating a fun piece they can call their own!
Includes full color or printer friendly version of game board.
Spinner options (includes affiliate links):
- Homemade option 1: You will want to get what is called a brad. (you can find them at office supply store's, etc...) then I just take a paperclip and wrap it around it. With the long part of the paper clip sticking straight out. Make sure you print the spinner on card stock.
- Homemade option 2: Take a long paper clip and hold a pen or pencil on the end of the paper clip and spin.
- Amazon option 1: Amazon also sells separate spinners you can add to the board and purchase here.
- Amazon option 2: Or my latest favorite option! Place a transparent spinner on top! Click here to order it on Amazon.
- Boo! (A Rhythm Bump It Game)
- Creative Story Compositions- Fall Fun!
- Creative Story Music Compositions- Trick or Treat!
- Don't Eat Frank; A Music Note Review Game
- Halloween Body Beat Rhythm Game
- Halloween Music Composition Game
- Halloween Treat Toppers
- Halloween Trivia
- Music Coloring Sheets Halloween
- Music Web-Mathsters
- Spider Scales Puzzle
- Trick or Treat; A Musical Game
- Feed the Monster Rhythm Edition
- Feed the Monster BUNDLE
- Feed the Monster Keyboard Interval Edition
Want more composition activities? Check some out here.