Don’t Eat Frank; A Music Note Review Game
If you have ever played the game, “Don’t Eat Pete!” that I grew up on, then you are going to love Don’t Eat Frank, a music note review game perfect for Halloween. Students will be guessing which note Frank is while naming their notes. Included are different variations to the game for you to choose from!
10 pages – PDF,Activity
If you have ever played the game, "Don't Eat Pete!" that I grew up on, then you are going to love Don't Eat Frank, a music note review game perfect for Halloween. Students will be guessing which note Frank is while naming their notes. Included are 8 different boards to choose from depending on the level of your students.
Digital layer option- I also included a digital layer that will allow students to use these as digital worksheets, adding the answers inside boxes. This is a TpT digital feature! After purchase, click the red "Open in Easel" button. This will give you access to a version with text boxes for student input and a highlighting tool to color the text. You can edit the digital overlay as you please, or use it as is.
- Don't Eat St. Nick; A Music Note Review Game
- Ka-Boom! A Music Note Review Game
- Boo! (A Rhythm Bump It Game)
- Creative Story Compositions- Fall Fun!
- Creative Story Music Compositions- Trick or Treat!
- Don't Eat Frank; A Music Note Review Game
- Halloween Body Beat Rhythm Game
- Halloween Music Composition Game
- Halloween Treat Toppers
- Halloween Trivia
- Music Coloring Sheets Halloween
- Music Web-Mathsters
- Spider Scales Puzzle
- Trick or Treat; A Musical Game
- Feed the Monster Rhythm Edition
- Feed the Monster BUNDLE
- Feed the Monster Keyboard Interval Edition